Thursday, December 30, 2010

What I Did 365 - Day 68

One down-side to my otherwise pretty great job is the fact that I have to work over most public holidays. Monday morning I crawled out of bed and got ready for a very quiet day in the office. Before leaving for work though, I did manage to combine two great Christmas presents for the above result!! My darling Hatti gave me this cute wooden wheelbarrow planter, and the mint was purchased with a Bunnings voucher that Chris's brother Josh gave me for Christmas. Score! It was definitely a bit of a boost for me - I've been wanting to plant mint for aaaages because I'm so tired of buying it! Yay! Yep, still a gardening dork... (having said that, a large chunk of my garden is looking pretty grisly now that Summer's hit hard. Ouch)

No comments: