Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I Did 365 - Day 50

Last night I finally made it to a Paradox gathering. I haven't been there over the last couple of weeks and I've really missed everyone. It was such a great night of eating and talking. People shared exciting stories about what God's doing, and we had a good time of planning for our upcoming Christmas Breakfast for the people of Kwinana. Wednesday nights are held at Brad and Lisa's house, and last night I felt absolutely terrible because I didn't let them know that Chris wouldn't be there. Lisa had baked him a beautiful birthday cake! We still sang happy birthday and Brad filmed everything, plus I brought the remaining cake home for him to work his way through...! The lovely lady in the photo above is Lisa, with the yummy cake. Isn't she stunning??? Lisa is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet! I've really been enjoying getting to know her better this year :)

No comments: