Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 153

Cringe. What a crap photo. Now I love my iPhone... but sadly its lack of flash can leave a lot to be desired!!! Chris and I had a beautiful coupley cruisey day at home on Sunday. It was so needed. We don't argue, fight or have any problems at all as a couple, but if we don't get enough quality time together we start getting a little empty. So, problem solved by a day at home together!! We decided to head out to Mandurah for dinner at Sunbreakers restaurant. It's such a beautiful place to sit and eat - it's a stunning venue and there are lots potted palms and booths dotted around the room in order to create a whole bunch of private little nooks. Chris ordered a very manly serve of ribs, and I think his eyes about popped out of his head when the giant plate was brought out from the kitchen! Excitingly, there was even enough for his lunch the next day! I ordered a much classier main of stuffed chicken breast, wrapped in filo, atop garlic mash with asparagus and a roasted red pepper sauce. While it lacked flavour a little, it was a pretty darn good meal! I splurged and got banana crepes with butterscotch sauce for dessert. It was the perfect way to wrap up a pretty blissful day!

No comments: