Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 152

Three besties, as represented by their coffee orders at brunch! I LOVE brunch with Kat and Hatti. We're finding that when we catch up at night time, or late on a Sunday, we're just such a blah little bunch - tiredness wins. Which is lame and old of us, but there you go. Get us together over brunch though, and you can't hold us down! On Saturday we headed out to Blend and it was DELICIOUS. I can't believe I've never been there before! I got an open beakfast sandwich, and am drooling just thinking about the onion jam and provolone. But the company was even better. I am so blessed!

Oh and if you were wondering - I'm the foolishly-indulgent vienna, Hatti's the best-of-both-worlds mocha, and Kat's the simple-things-in-life latte ;)

No comments: