Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 143

Welcome to my life of late. It's assignment crunch-time at uni, and I'm finding myself a little bit addicted to the old Word Count function. Seriously, when I'm making slow progress, I actually will do a word count after writing two or three sentences! Obsessive? Yes, yes a little. The thing is, seeing my assignment grow in length, however short that length might be, is a real boost - a reminder that I'm that much closer to the end! When I'm feeling particularly achieved, I even text my word counts to friends and family. I'm the same about checking the weather report for Perth - I check it after each regular forecast (yes, I know the times that the website gets updated). So there you go... one of the weirder pieces of the Klara Puzzle!

No comments: