Friday, February 25, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 121

Sigh. Sunday's sunset was a pretty one! This is the view from our front door in the evening and as I was heading through from the kitchen to the living room, I had to stop and admire the view. It's not conveyed all that well by my iPhone's camera, so you'll just have to take my word that it was gorgeous. Sunday was quite perfect really. I went to Paradox in the morning and was really encouraged by the message that Brad brought us. Plus I got to sit on the couch in a pretty-lady sandwich between Amy and Kat! I headed home and was invited to watch some kids from the neighbourhood put on a dance show, very cute! Then Chris headed out to watch some basketball with a friend, and I had a leisurely afternoon of cooking, laundry and watching Glee. Altogether a great relaxing end to the weekend.

No comments: