Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 103

I'm going to let you in on a guilty pleasure of mine. Sometimes when I'm feeling stressed or little bit down in the dumps, I like to stroll around Tony Ale, a fresh produce store close my office. Yes. I just admitted to that. It's just so uplifting - everywhere I turn, there are stacks of glorious, fresh, high-quality fruits and vegetables. I'm always guaranteed to come across at least one fruit or vegetable I've never even heard of. They also have an on-site deli, butcher and bakery. They have a wall of gourmet cheeses. They're the only place in Perth that I've found to stock juniper berries. This place is a foodie's heaven. If I could have any non-existent job in the world, I would like to invent fruit and vegetables! The colours, the smells, the textures (have you ever squeezed a fig???!) and the TASTES. I could talk about fresh produce for hours because I'm a dork. But you can see why Tony Ale is my pick-me-up! Oh-so-happy sigh...

No comments: