Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I Did 365 - Day 26

It's Sunday night already??? Today I got to see my cousin's baby Sabine get baptised. ADORABLE. I went for a quick lunch at Grill'd in Subiaco with Mum and my sister Steph, and then headed home for a very slack afternoon indeed! Basically, aside from getting dinner in the slow cooker, all I did was watch episodes of Modern Family and Flight of the Conchords. Yeah, I have a bit of square-eyes syndrome now! After dinner, I forced Chris out of the house and we hit Baskin Robbins at the foreshore. We chowed down on our icecream and looked at listings in the window of a real estate agency. It was actually so entertaining, dreaming about better patios and front gardens, that we never actually made it down to the beach! Oh well. Mini-dates can sometimes be the sweetest, and tonight was no exception!

No comments: