Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Musing!

Happy Friday! OK, so new feature. On Fridays I tend to have a little collection of miscellaneous thoughts and ideas rattling through my brain - maybe because I'm dreaming about possibilities for the weekend, everything just tends to explode in there! This week's musing is hair-related, and admittedly this thought has been bubbling away in the background for quite some time! Here's the thing: I love coloured hair. I'm not talking your natural blondes, brunettes and the occasional ginger - I mean pinks, purples, turquoises... *sigh* it is a profound hope of mind that one day I get some crazy colours in my hair - maybe when I'm a stay at home Mum? Ha. Anyway, these looks I found over at The Chive (not a site I would put recommendations on particularly, I was led there from We Heart It) make me weak in the knees! Behold, colour beautiful colour!!

Am I completely alone in my burning desire to try every single one of these colours for myself???!!

No comments: