Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 83

The highlight of my Wednesday. Quite honestly. Birthday fun aside, last week was actually the toughest that I've gone through in a long while. Basically my Grandma died on the Sunday after a really long battle with severe alzheimer's, hence the increase in time spent with the family. On top of that, dumb things just kept happening to hurt my spirit. Cupcake got an ear infection and had to have a very expensive trip to the vet. Our air conditioner started playing up. Dog started limping incredibly badly very randomly. I can't even remember the other junk that happened, but I can remember the sinking feeling that each day of the week was going to bring a worse surprise than the last. So when Chris washed a load of dishes from our completely over-packed bench, it blew way up and above the exciting charts. Ha. Perspective hey?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Klara, Hope you're keeping well. I love your blog, and think you deserve the Life is Good award! Check on my blog to see what it's all about xx Alice