Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 79

Absolutely stunning. As you can tell quite easily, Day 79 was Jayne and Bruno's wedding! We trekked out to the botanical gardens in Wanneroo (one of my favourite places!) and watched them tie the knot. Jayne was a completely stunning bride and I loved that her full-length dress showed her gorgeous shoes off! She did her vows in Spanish as a surprise for Bruno - so lovely! The pair of them had the HUGEST smiles throughout the day and it was such a joy to be a part of. The reception was overlooking the beach and was a lot of fun - plus the food was great. All in all, it was a fantastic day. We won't be seeing them for a long time now - they're on their honeymoon and then heading off to live in Argentina. Sigh. I'm really going to miss them... but I know this is going to be an amazing adventure for them!

No comments: