Monday, February 1, 2010

Chirrup!



What is it with me not being able to take great photos? I have a 10MP camera and yet I've seen better some from a 2MP iPhone! Apologies for the photo above, it's a skill I'm still working on...

Anyhoo, this is something I've been working on over the weekend - one of 5 new birds I crafted on Saturday. She's my favourite - I like bright colours sort of a LOT :)

Friday night was goal-setting night. I sat down with a notebook (I really love notebooks) and worked on about 10 different pages concurrently, all with different headings. Promotion ideas. Monthly check lists. Quotas. New products. It's all a bit of a head-spin really!

Really looking forward to our craft group re-starting this Saturday. Mrs Katherine and I started the group, called Mudcake, in 2008 and had a lot of fun with it. Life sort of got in the way last year, but this year it's going to be bigger and better than ever! For one thing, we have 13 ladies coming along to kick off Mudcake 2010!! 13! We'll be starting up our own Mudcake blog which we're really excited about too. More on that soon...

This is the official first week that I'll be working my ass off towards a bigger, better Button Factory. I'm excited!!!

Product sneak-peeks will be happening soon...! For now, check out the sweet blog links down the side... and be ready to be distracted for at least an hour!!

(Ohhh edit! Because my computer is being a lame-face, there is no blog-list down the side. Yet. Unless you're reading this post-computer-issues and there is in fact a list of blogs, in which case party for you!!!)

No comments: